Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

This is a tic tok video is this a Fake Trump that the Darkside has?

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Imagine if you will..., your 16 y/o student driver having a fender bender mid air...

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

We can talk about this but No Fair Elections?
No Fair Justice System?
I remember this from the 80’s

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

I’d love to be part one of these 10 new cities! 🙏

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Is this Nesara/Gesara or smart cities? Or are smart cities actually a part of N/G? Have we been duped?

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Part of Agenda47

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

Maybe he’s talking about the land outside the ice wall where I’ve heard there are beautiful islands and mountains??!! We would need flying cars to get there!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

A Quantum Leap 😎

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

I hope one city is Anon Island or Mountain City! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯. I’m ready for anything! No Fear! I’m protected by God! Bring in the UN ! Patriots are ready just in case but I don’t think we will have to! 🙏🏻

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

Have a few friends that are concerned these freedom cities will be a ploy to get people into the cities like the UN wants?
Thoughts?

In response Dan Smith to his Publication

Smart Cities?

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Dan Smith to his Publication

Do research. This is Agenda47 NOT Agenda20/30

(3) Show this thread