#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Navy decode

=

My Mission Is The Great Restoration Of The Damaged Earth And Universe ✨/ All In All Youre Just Another Brick In The Wall 🧱/ I Begin To Gravitate Away From Cigarettes And Tobacco / Starving For Love In A World Gone To Hell 🔥/ Come On Shayne Time We Finally Talk ♥🙏/ I Want To Be With You Everyday / That Which Is Divided Must Become One / It Is The Glory Of The Lord To Conceal A Matter It Is The Honor Of Kings To Search It Out 👀/ My Mom Will Get To See My Wedding / A Quest To Save Our Country / God Wins Q No Prisoners Today 🦌/ The Choice To Know Will Be Yours / Live The Life Starting Right Now / Dance To The Tension Of A World On Edge / A Dream Helping Me Write The Book Of Life ✍/ Interpret Gematria With A Clean Mind / I Know Your Hurt Im Sorry 😞/ Yeshua Walks The Earth Yes He Does / She Wants To Save The World 🌎
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Happy+108th+Birthday+%40navy_reserve%21
335-533
2010-0102
TS 11:33

Q

#BlueGreenTeam

God's child #BlueGreenTeam💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-where?
Greek-shamelessness

Hebrew-mighty
Greek-to deny

Hebrew-a giving of rest
Greek- to turn to, entrust, to permit

Hebrew- a band, army
Greek-unable, powerless

Hebrew-Yoqdeam, a city in Judah
Greek-afterwards

Hebrew-a mist
Greek-Azotus (Ashdod), a Philistine city

Hebrew-to cast or tread down
Greek-that which is put on, a patch

Hebrew-"son of Hur", one of Solomon's leaders
Greek-a little woman, (contemptuously) a silly woman

#BlueGreenTeam💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall HD Parts 1,2 & 3 Full version - YouTube

Pink Floyd did a lot of red-pilling songs, most specifically through The Wall album. I wonder if it was more of Roger’s doing and not much from the rest of the members. Need to dig in more on that one. I did know that there was a lot of conflicts in the band during the making of the album.

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

White Hat time travelers inserted truths into the music industry 😉

https://twitter.com/VVission123/status/1475061769211109383?s=19

Well, that makes so much sense now! The Project Looking Glass is super fascinating. Thanks for sharing, Lauren! Have a blessed one!

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

From time to time, I always have a tricky time interpreting lyrics. For example, Another Brick on the Wall was easy for me to detest due to its relevance. My first guess that this aims towards the bad people (the deep state and etc.). Please forgive me as I’m figuring this out. Haha.

I totally get that one! Oh, I want to give you a hug for giving me a peace of my mind.

(1) Show this thread