#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

My Mission Is The Great Restoration Of The Damaged Earth And Universe ✨/ All In All Youre Just Another Brick In The Wall 🧱/ I Begin To Gravitate Away From Cigarettes And Tobacco / Starving For Love In A World Gone To Hell πŸ”₯/ Come On Shayne Time We Finally Talk β™₯πŸ™/ I Want To Be With You Everyday / That Which Is Divided Must Become One / It Is The Glory Of The Lord To Conceal A Matter It Is The Honor Of Kings To Search It Out πŸ‘€/ My Mom Will Get To See My Wedding / A Quest To Save Our Country / God Wins Q No Prisoners Today 🦌/ The Choice To Know Will Be Yours / Live The Life Starting Right Now / Dance To The Tension Of A World On Edge / A Dream Helping Me Write The Book Of Life ✍/ Interpret Gematria With A Clean Mind / I Know Your Hurt Im Sorry 😞/ Yeshua Walks The Earth Yes He Does / She Wants To Save The World 🌎
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Happy+108th+Birthday+%40navy_reserve%21
335-533
2010-0102
TS 11:33

Q

#BlueGreenTeam

God's child #BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-where?
Greek-shamelessness

Hebrew-mighty
Greek-to deny

Hebrew-a giving of rest
Greek- to turn to, entrust, to permit

Hebrew- a band, army
Greek-unable, powerless

Hebrew-Yoqdeam, a city in Judah
Greek-afterwards

Hebrew-a mist
Greek-Azotus (Ashdod), a Philistine city

Hebrew-to cast or tread down
Greek-that which is put on, a patch

Hebrew-"son of Hur", one of Solomon's leaders
Greek-a little woman, (contemptuously) a silly woman

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall HD Parts 1,2 & 3 Full version - YouTube

Pink Floyd did a lot of red-pilling songs, most specifically through The Wall album. I wonder if it was more of Roger’s doing and not much from the rest of the members. Need to dig in more on that one. I did know that there was a lot of conflicts in the band during the making of the album.

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

(1) Show this thread