Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Ukraine is being utterly demolished… soon the DS will have to pull off something really big to take the eyes of the world off Ukraine😕

👇From Aquila

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Why are we not getting phone videos online like we did back in 2014-15. We are getting nothing, zero

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

RIGHT!! They do not want us to know what the real situation is!! We know nothing of what’s really going on there, but I did just read that Ukraine is reduced to sending recuperating soldiers back to the battlefield. These are soldiers who were previously injured in battle and some are not even fully healed…

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

IS THERE NOT ONE UKRAINIAN WITH A CELL PHONE AND A SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT. ONE WOULD THINK SOMEONE THERE WOULD PUT OUT SOME VIDEO AND INFO. SOMETHING NOT RIGHT WITH THE WHOLE THING.

I have been to the Ukraine many times, the place is as corrupt as hell. I have paid off Immigration, civil service, Police and I even paid off a judge to remove an 18 month kid from the country. He has grown up now and doing fine.

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @G_Hard_Joe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phil Collins, click on at the bottom under it