Ukraine is being utterly demolished… soon the DS will have to pull off something really big to take the eyes of the world off Ukraine😕

👇From Aquila

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Possibly FF week

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Congratulations to Chicago! You took out the trash. Well Done!

NEVER FORGET what they did to our world. This must never happen, again.

#lorilightfoot#Beetlejuice

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response America First to her Publication

The lightfoot creature is now on its way to go pound sand; making big rocks into little rocks.

(1) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Khazaria is royally fooked

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Kali Krause to her Publication

😁🤣🤣🤣💥

(1) Show this thread

Are you sure this is the most up to date map before you shared it? Where did you find this map?

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Drew USA to his Publication

I got it from an account on TG, Aquila, who I’ve followed for years & do trust him

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Option 1: Dirty Nuke
Option 2: Chemical Attack

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

hmmm, which one will it be??!!🫣. But SO READY TO FIND OUT!! Guess my money’s on option#1… BRING OUT THE SUITCASE NUKES!!!

(1) Show this thread

Sometimes it is difficult to keep calm. Just today I met 2 very expensive cars with Ukrainian license plates.
90% of ukraine cars here in our country are luxury cars. with an average income of 400 euro?
certainly all clean earned before they fled to the West.

In response Philipp Anon to his Publication

Wow, THAT’S interesting!! Thanks for sharing this!!👍

(1) Show this thread

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Why are we not getting phone videos online like we did back in 2014-15. We are getting nothing, zero

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

RIGHT!! They do not want us to know what the real situation is!! We know nothing of what’s really going on there, but I did just read that Ukraine is reduced to sending recuperating soldiers back to the battlefield. These are soldiers who were previously injured in battle and some are not even fully healed…

(1) Show this thread