Haahahahahaah..πŸ˜‚. That's right FAAFO!!!πŸ’₯

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Baby Boomers are twice as tough. Jus' sayin'. :)

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

Totally agree Fren, I'm a last-end Boomer myself and this actually applies to us even more so that why I posted... We are even tougher than this, and it does fit perfectly....
BOOMERSπŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

❀️

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

Truth!

Always with a big gang of kids running amok

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

TRUTH!

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

TRU DATπŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

YupπŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Truth. And we had to navigate the dewy decimal system, and are not afraid of tech.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

Yep

(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

Sewing at 8 years old

Mustard sandwiches and a pint of milk for school lunch

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

yep

Sooo true! All my dad had to do was give you that look, and you know your ass was in trouble, he was going to hang you by the butt and beat the living daylights out of you. Mama, Grandma or auntie couldn't save you, so you learn quick to respect, shape up and act right. I remember one time my niece was trying to get my nephew to do something bad, I heard him say to her, "I do not want to get my neck broken today!" Those were the days.

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

Yes Ma'am... when that hall closet was opened and the belt came out we all ran and hid as best we could..we learned real quick how not to getting caught, just don't do it... LOLπŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

I was in the swamp or on a baseball field pretty much dawn to dusk in the summer when I was a kid. Good times.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Me too, Baking since 4, cooking since 5, latchkey kid at 8 and spent all day out playing and when those street lights came on it was "Get yo ass home"πŸ’«πŸ’₯

(1) Show this thread

Life is Precious - Jesus is King πŸ‘‘

Gen X Baby!!!

In response MRI Girl to her Publication

Oh yeah baby!! We know and we don't Fook Around...😝

(1) Show this thread