Only people mentioned by @snassnas in this post can reply

Christian, Mom, Patriot, Constitutional Conservative

In response Stella Bella to her Publication

Very powerful! We all need to hear this and learn from it!!!

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

The Sad Irony that I see about this 'Test', is how the most Disturbing Emotions have come from...
Having to Actually Witness' The Suffering in real time.

On the other hand... little to no concern, or discomfort, is experienced by the greater and unimaginable amount of suffering being caused to billions of intelligent, sensitive, gentle friendly animals, every single day, for which people are happy to fund with their $£... As Long As They Don't Have to Witness the Suffering themselves.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

Do what is right and good, no matter what, and let the chips fall where they may. Someday YOU might be the goldfish.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

NOW THATS A TEST OF CHARACTER

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Having always been one who goes against the 'norm' ie., speaking out, and do what I can in defense of those who are in need. I would not have hesitated to do the right thing for another innocent living being.🙏.

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

BOOM!! Yes! As the life long rebel and black sheep, I love this! Always do what you believe is right, no matter popular opinion or the outcome! 💚💚

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I had to decide something like this as a teenager, but it was for a life, not a goldfish.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

Musta been traumatic ...
resulting in her current eye decoration
AND ear decoration

Hey no negativity here - I'm just a matrix observer

By the by - my "teachers" used to put our class desks in circle formation

We never cried

And I DO get the message here

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Profound lesson.

Wonder if the non A students got that take away.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I wouldn't be surprised if Hannah was a D student who hadn't been indoctrinated fully.

(1) Show this thread

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

BRILLIANT!!!! NEVER SELL YOURSELF OUT. NOT WORTH IT.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

A painful yet powerful lesson everyone should learn.
God bless Hannah B and all those stand up for what is right.

Proud American Patriot. Would rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave. Son/Father/Brother/Musician

This is beautiful and its a lesson much of the world needs to learn unfortunately.

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

More people need to be taught about that Stanley Milgram Experiment...

I found this to be very powerful. Please take a minute and watch it. Unlike so many snippets that we catch on social media, this has no way of being incorrect. It either is or is not a message for you.