1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Looking for people would would like to do a get-together in North Georgia for a Patriot Meet Up? Anyone interested???💛

It's in the mountains, lakes nearby, Smoky Mountains, Slay the Dragon, Hiking trails, camping, Waterfalls.

What say you?

Looking at June 11th-15th or June 25th-28th, choosing one day for the Event at the Fairgrounds Music Hall. I suppose we could pick one day there, and the rest could be freedom to explore.

So far, June 11th is a Sunday, that could work. People could come in on Sunday, except it will be busy Saturday night since Travis Tritt is playing at the fairgrounds music hall on June 10th 7pm.

But it could work for the 12th for the day, I just am not happy with the numbers is all. Hmmmm.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Most likely in October, so we can fundraise and get speakers!!!

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

Yes, but there is the one out West every year for the 4th in South Dakota.

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

wish I lived closer love it good for all of you