Looking for people would would like to do a get-together in North Georgia for a Patriot Meet Up? Anyone interested???💛

It's in the mountains, lakes nearby, Smoky Mountains, Slay the Dragon, Hiking trails, camping, Waterfalls.

What say you?

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I would have love to meet you all but unfortunately I'm on an Island far away..☹

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Serious Reesy to her Publication

You can come in Spirit!!!

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Looking at June 11th-15th or June 25th-28th, choosing one day for the Event at the Fairgrounds Music Hall. I suppose we could pick one day there, and the rest could be freedom to explore.

So far, June 11th is a Sunday, that could work. People could come in on Sunday, except it will be busy Saturday night since Travis Tritt is playing at the fairgrounds music hall on June 10th 7pm.

But it could work for the 12th for the day, I just am not happy with the numbers is all. Hmmmm.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Most likely in October, so we can fundraise and get speakers!!!

(3) Show this thread

Won't be able to do the Fairgrounds on June 17-24th. Electricians have the building. However there is an outside smaller place with Hamilton Gardens that could work, plenty of parking and Hiking trails. I will have to give the a call tomorrow and check it out.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Canada seems so very far in this moment. 🙏❤️

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

We could always do this in Canada, I would be game for it.

(1) Show this thread

May 19th is Beach Boys in N Georgia Fairgrounds

North Georgia Fairgrounds is located in Hiawassee, GA

Helen GA is about 30 minutes from the fairgrounds and South. (17 miles but windy roads)

https://hotelguides.com/georgia/hiawassee-ga-hotels.html

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I say dang I wish I was closer...😣 I would LOVE to 💓

Helicopter repairman vehemently fighting 3 letter agency corruption. If you work for Puerto Rico Trust 62 or 2, you are a fraud

Yes.... I shall be in Sewanee TN anyway. Let us know details.

June 16: Fresh Veggies Day, National Fudge Day, National Career Nurse Assistants Day
June 17: Eat Your Vegetables Day, National Apple Strudel Day, Global Garbage Man Day, National Flip Flop Day* (third Friday)
June 18: International Picnic Day, National Go Fishing Day, National Splurge Day, International Sushi Day
June 19: Juneteenth, Father's Day, National Watch Day, National Martini Day, World Sauntering Day, National Turkey Lovers' Day* (third Sunday)

What about June 16, 17, 18, 19??? for this Meet Up???

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Sounds great !! I can't do July 4th though. I'm in SC so it's doable🇺🇸

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

This is a fantastic idea. I am in. I am in west Ga. Not far at all. Once ya get on the other side of Atl, it's a beautiful ride

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Excellent!!!😎

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

What a great idea - July 4th? If the timing works out, I'm in! Coming from NC.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Still working on a date and time, but this is a possibility, to keep with the Q BBQ out West. I am not sure though on the Music Hall ability then though. I will have to call!

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Sign me up coach, I wanta play.
I'm in, GA is good for me in NC.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Excellent!!!😎

(1) Show this thread

Anyone have some suggestions on when we should have this MeetUp?

July 4th? And make this an event to perpetuate every year here?

Any other dates, sooner, later in the fall? Keep in mind it can get cold here for camping out if we do things later and July 4th, gets booked up quickly.💛

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I love to cook.
Where would this be held.

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Do you have an Anon Island? 🙏🏻✨❤️💯👍😉 Debt Cancellation? 😉

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

I don't, but it would be a great topic, that and Sovereignty at this MeetUp!💛

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I wish I did
How much easier would life be.

(2) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

I wish Brother! Maybe soon! 🙏🏻✨

WE haven't set a date yet, so maybe perhaps!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

If it's after back surgery, I'm in.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

No date set yet, I was wondering what dates might be good for people, maybe just Fourth of July?

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

I think that would be a wonderful day 😊

In response American Girl to her Publication

We might make this a week thing, so if people come, they can stay and do many things in the area and then do a big something the last day or something?

(1) Show this thread

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

I'm in the South for now. Let me know when and where. I'm around for a couple of months.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I will ask The Father, see what He puts together and if He makes a way, I am willing to follow. 🙏💗

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Excellent!!!😎

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Maybe a few hours. But it is a beautiful drive here!!!😎

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

I'm in the area and would like to join in.

In response EagleEyeTea UP# to her Publication

Excellent!!!😎

(1) Show this thread

I’d be in if I lived there. Sounds like an awesome place to be!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

You know we have the music hall at the fair grounds, sure wish we could have one of the Wake America events with all those White Hat speakers, Flynn, Ward, etc!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

There is a possibility if we plan correctly, I know some people, perhaps if we can get the interest large enough, the hall is $3,000 per day though

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

I am not keen on Ward though, but Flynn, Trump Jr, and some other would be cool!

(2) Show this thread

I am near SHIT HOLE ILLUMINATI hotspot Albany Ga. like my grandaddy said THIS part ain't Ga. lol HATED that fkn town, IRONICALLY some bad ass patriots also hail from there, keepers those ones.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

The more, the merrier!!!

With enough interested we can start coming up with a time and date for it! Plenty of free camping, pay camping, and large & small hotels and motels around. 💛

If venue gets big enough and we need a place, North Georgia Fairgrounds or nearby might be an option, although the stage is about $3,000 per day.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

I'm in Florida.....Road Trip!!!?

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Less than 24 hour drive up!!!😎

(1) Show this thread