1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Looking for people would would like to do a get-together in North Georgia for a Patriot Meet Up? Anyone interested???💛

It's in the mountains, lakes nearby, Smoky Mountains, Slay the Dragon, Hiking trails, camping, Waterfalls.

What say you?

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

You know we have the music hall at the fair grounds, sure wish we could have one of the Wake America events with all those White Hat speakers, Flynn, Ward, etc!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

There is a possibility if we plan correctly, I know some people, perhaps if we can get the interest large enough, the hall is $3,000 per day though

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

Think we could get some musicians😎 willing to play for FREE?

Well, I would think it depends on how big a deal we can fan the flames into. We need local interest, particularly in funding & accommodations. If we could provide the venue & and cover all costs, we might get the Wake America tour to slip us in a spot. That would be sweet. My daughter is a graphic designer & I might get her to help with that end of it. She isn't fully awake yet, but I see evidence of reality setting in. She's in the Midwest, so it would have to be online for anything from her, that is IF I were successful in getting her to contribute.

Good night.🙏

(2) Show this thread

Need a date for the Meet Up and perhaps there are some working on a platform for us to set up on, with DanUSCG, James Gallagher, and Devin Nunes mentioning something they are just starting up to help perhaps.

I made these last month & was going to see if people would be interested in gathering, but I never got around to it.
We could start like this & see if enough interest might gain us a big time event. We have the facility…just need the interest. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

We do!