Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Does the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act also give white hats legal grounds to lie to Americans even though it’s utilizing plausible deniability to use deception while also saving the world?

Sounds plausible to me.

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Seems plausible but the ramification of continually being lied to by BH and WH erodes any credibility and trust. Lies are betrayals causing deep wounds. By either side is wrong at this point.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

If Biden is fake, that’s deception. If it’s allowing us to get intel from the bad guys so they can be destroyed, I am fine with it.

Now think about how B1d3n is just one piece of the puzzle.

Well I have no doubt he is fake as well as many others. I understand that that would be how you get to each level. I pray this strategy works. My focus is always, how do you repair the damage done to the trust. I pray that that is able to be achieved.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

In agreement 100%. How will the damage of loss of credibility and trust be repaired?