Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If you know itโ€™s a movie, everything is making total sense right about now.

There are some things that don't fall exactly in line, but if you look at it logically the biggest part of it has to be a movie.

๐ŸŽฅ If you have been watching Fox news for instance since DJT returned form his world tour where the most powerful countries on the planet capitulated to him, you have noticed the changes in content and in personne

๐ŸŽฅYou have to be not watching at all not to notice that many, MANY of the ppl you are seeing are either clones or doubles in masks and CGIs.

๐ŸŽฅIf you are watching at all you see the Biden White House is a movie set.

This list could go on for days.

The problem lies in the people that ARE NOT watching.
These are the ones that will need our help the most.
satan has kept them to busy with surviving to look up.

TOTAL BLINDSIDE!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yep, That's why we are here Nana...to help those who are not paying attention, and we are ready to spread the love as much as we can.๐Ÿ’“

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜˜

(1) Show this thread

Problem is, these "actors/actresses" are doing real life things that are killing us. That's what matters, not who is doing it, but what are the outcomes.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response chuck ross to his Publication

I understand but I really think this is the path of least loss. Had they had there way there would barely be any of us left right now.

(1) Show this thread

I've been watching. I've been watching for years. I saw NO announcements of capitulation. President Trump was NOT the only president to be recieved with the sword dance in Saudi Arabia. There have been others. Its a shit show out here. As I have said before IF WE LOSE OUR COUNTRY BECAUSE OF THE HOPIUM BEING FORCE FED TO US AND BEING TOLD THE MILITARY HAS GOT THIS...THERE WILL BE NO WHERE FOR THEM TO HIDE FROM THE WRATH OF AMERICAN PATRIOTS EITHER. NOT JUST THE EVIL PARASITES BUT THOSE WHO TRICKED THE MASSES

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Scorpio2022 to his Publication

Islam lies.

Islam pretends.

Islam lays low and bides its time, until it can stick the knife in... that is how the war cult with no rues, other than 'win', has survived and thrived since the 7th century.

taqiyya
twaria
kitman
muruna
hijrah
jihad
the victim card.

All tactics used by islam to gain the upper hand.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Scorpio2022 to his Publication

there are more patriots awake right now than at any point in our "known/told" history. they had to unleash a biblical plague upon the world and "steal" an election to stall the end of their time. IMHO everything they have left will keep backfiring and if it doesn't whatever event that takes place will unleash a hell that these parasites cant hide in this realm from....until then i'm just trying not to go crazy or be poisoned to death
๐Ÿ’›

(3) Show this thread