If you know itโ€™s a movie, everything is making total sense right about now.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’“#KennedyVision

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Yeppers...we are rolling......annnnd ACTION! Now time to check the gate and it's a wrap!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜Ž

It is like all the movies ever created, all in one.

If you don't really know for sure who the Director is, than you are probably feeling pretty confused at the same time.

The context is that tens of millions don't have enough money to survive, have been infused with poison, are surrounded by enormous political and private corruption which they cannot alone fight against. It's not a movie for them, they're dying while some ppl eat popcorn. WAY past time for the truth to have come out, in full. That's what's needed, not plot twists...

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response chuck ross to his Publication

We've all suffered to a degree but what may help you is knowing that people are responsible for their own decisions and that government intervention is never, under any circumstances, a good thing. We are sovereign beings who are taking our power back. We will build a better world, but not instantaneously. I'm not waiting around for anyone.

(1) Show this thread

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Yep. But if you donโ€™t then oooffff

ALL IN!! ๐ŸชžThe Truth Will Set You Free ๐Ÿชž ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ Family Is Everything ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿฆ… MAGA ๐Ÿฆ…

Makes Total Sense Doq!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" โ€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindโ€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Raymond Reddington plots twists

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins ๐Ÿ™

Especially loving the odd plot twists. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

But just when you think you've got it all figured out....BLAMMO!

Coincidence?
Incoming delta:

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

YOU MUST SHOW THEM

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Meme!!! I LOVE Meme's...๐Ÿ’“

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

There are some things that don't fall exactly in line, but if you look at it logically the biggest part of it has to be a movie.

๐ŸŽฅ If you have been watching Fox news for instance since DJT returned form his world tour where the most powerful countries on the planet capitulated to him, you have noticed the changes in content and in personne

๐ŸŽฅYou have to be not watching at all not to notice that many, MANY of the ppl you are seeing are either clones or doubles in masks and CGIs.

๐ŸŽฅIf you are watching at all you see the Biden White House is a movie set.

This list could go on for days.

The problem lies in the people that ARE NOT watching.
These are the ones that will need our help the most.
satan has kept them to busy with surviving to look up.

TOTAL BLINDSIDE!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Problem is, these "actors/actresses" are doing real life things that are killing us. That's what matters, not who is doing it, but what are the outcomes.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yep, That's why we are here Nana...to help those who are not paying attention, and we are ready to spread the love as much as we can.๐Ÿ’“

(3) Show this thread

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŒŽ

Yuppp! Itโ€™s funny how Q said it would all make sense when it needed to!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Movie within a movie within a movie .. has been since birth, yes ?

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! ๐Ÿ‘€ https://qagg.news/ ๐Ÿ‘€ https://qalerts.app/

๐ŸŽฏ

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Still holding out for the Scooby-doo ending !
Doubt it, but hoping.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

HES LIKE WATCHING DON KNOTTS ON A BAD DAY

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

This view looks insane, yet controlled๐ŸŽ‡

Im looking forward to seeing the deleted scenes directors cut.

. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA ๐Ÿธ

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

HOWDY DDK Q WORKIN

(1) Show this thread

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

So true. I just need a deep tissue massage about every 3 days to keep the tension from building up.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸคฃLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLL... I feel the same way!!!!.. and if I don't watch myself, my shoulders are touching my ears....TENSION

(1) Show this thread

YEP ITS TOO STUPID TO BE REAL DOC

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

You know it, and I think of how many of the
cast should be pennyless now as per EO
from Trump. That is hard to hide from public
don't know what to expect on that

(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

I never did like horror movies and this is a horror movie. Vaxed family members not doing well.

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™sending prayers for your loved ones...

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

55 Doq :)

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Happy to be your 5 5 :)

(1) Show this thread

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

Slow drains can be frustrating. We could use a good power-flush at this point in the movie. This turd is gone for good, at least. ๐Ÿ’ฉ ๐ŸŒช

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts