"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Whatchya think.. ?

AMEN! Wholeheartedly believe what Ron states here! Everything fits!--The site of the Holy of Holies, the crack in the Earth where the cross' beam landed during the earthquake at Calvary, the Blood of the crucified Christ on the Mercy Seat, exactly where it was to be sprinkled, according to Leviticus 7...

I have followed Ron Wyatt's research back when he was still with us on the topside of Earth! He is legit as they come. I KNOW the Lord led him in his travels.. One of the last projects was to find the actual site of Noah's Ark landing in 1987... https://youtu.be/oQwfU7DvUyE They found it! BOOM!

So much Biblical will be revealed during the upcoming days. I have learned with God that which happens in the physical World, are symbolic references to what is happening in the Spiritual realm! AMEN!

The REAL Noah's Ark FOUND by Archaeologist Ron Wyatt! - Short Documentary - YouTube

Would you like to help Kerrigan continue to preach the gospel? Have you been edified by Kerrigan's preaching? Prayerfully consider giving financially towar...

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alexis Hightower, click on at the bottom under it