Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

This gives me chills every time I watch it. Ron Wyatt is very credible. A must watch on YouTube

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Eva Mechelle to her Publication

👍🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

😇Our Messiah is alive in all of us.😇 Our Messiah walks with me. Our Messiah carries us when things get to difficult for us.Thank You God For The LOVE you have Shared.😇

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response connie wright to her Publication

Acts 1:8
“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.”

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

Dumb question, where was the sample actually found?

In response All Right to his Publication

God Bless You.. 🙏💗 Much Love.

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

AMEN! Wholeheartedly believe what Ron states here! Everything fits!--The site of the Holy of Holies, the crack in the Earth where the cross' beam landed during the earthquake at Calvary, the Blood of the crucified Christ on the Mercy Seat, exactly where it was to be sprinkled, according to Leviticus 7...

I have followed Ron Wyatt's research back when he was still with us on the topside of Earth! He is legit as they come. I KNOW the Lord led him in his travels.. One of the last projects was to find the actual site of Noah's Ark landing in 1987... https://youtu.be/oQwfU7DvUyE They found it! BOOM!

So much Biblical will be revealed during the upcoming days. I have learned with God that which happens in the physical World, are symbolic references to what is happening in the Spiritual realm! AMEN!

The REAL Noah's Ark FOUND by Archaeologist Ron Wyatt! - Short Documentary - YouTube

Would you like to help Kerrigan continue to preach the gospel? Have you been edified by Kerrigan's preaching? Prayerfully consider giving financially towar...

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

EARTH SHATTERING IF ITS REAL..... BIBLICAL

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Biblical = GODLY .

(1) Show this thread