BRAZIL: New Prez To Criminalize Online News, Info in Threat to ‘Free Internet Everywhere' https://valiantnews.com/2023/02/brazil-new-prez-to-criminalize-online-news-info-in-threat-to-free-internet-everywhere/

Only people mentioned by @johnburke in this post can reply

In response John Burke to his Publication

So much for the Brazilian military doing anything...

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response chuck ross to his Publication

You read my mind.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear please God bless and protect the people of Brazil who stand to shake of the chains of tyranny that seek to enslave them.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

Already 3300 arrests in the UK for online news, in 2018 Chelsea Russells friend died in a car crash and she posted the lyrics of his fav song to Instagram but because it contained the n word she was charged and found guilty, tagged and ordered to do 500 hrs community service.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

There's that number again... 33... it's ALWAYS 33, Never 32 or 34... it's a calling card

(1) Show this thread