The Venus and Jupiter conjunction will happen on March 1-2, 2023. Wow-zer! As seen from the Americas, their closest pairing is shortly after sunset on March 1.

After their conjunction, Venus will continue its reign as our bright evening “star” until August 2023. Jupiter will disappear into the sunset glare sometime in March.

https://earthsky.org/tonight/bright-planets-west-after-sunset-venus-and-jupiter-conjunction-feb-mar-2023/

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Patriot🇺🇸 Love dogs🐕 MAGA🇺🇸

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Behind the trees

Patriot🇺🇸 Love dogs🐕 MAGA🇺🇸

They both sit low in my night sky. It is breathtaking.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Chemtrailing like mad over Middle TN tomato massive killer tornadoes for this area over the next 3 days. So no can see.

Kim, My pictures from 2/27 and 2/28!
Nice example it turns out! 🥰🙏🏻

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

So good!

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Wow!!!! Fantastic!

(2) Show this thread

Hmm

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

major goosebumps... lol

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

posted JUNE 23rd. 2022,

(2) Show this thread

Not great but snapped ‘‘em anyway…

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Ooooooo!!! I caught the vibes you are slinging👊 AND after I closed the screenshot I saw the V K 👀 22 11 🎇🎇🎇 this post has SUPER VIBES😎

It's our Heart (Venus) and Desire (Jupiter) together so we'll say our Heart's Desires will come true. Also, it's all happening in Pisces, where Venus is exalted and Jupiter is the ruler of.

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

Venus and Jupiter are basically on top of each other (from the Cincinnati/nky area view)