Only people mentioned by @IGG1776 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Follower of Mashiach, keeper of the Torah

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

Many such cases!

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

👀

Seriously what the fk is that??

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

A SYNTHETIC . ROBOT if you will.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

All of the folks working around this android or whatever it is need prosecuting!

They are perpetrating a gigantic FRAUD on the American people.

But have you not noticed? Both Bill Clinton & George W Bush did the same. So did Obama...

How long have we had puppets in the White House?

Besides the current Sock Puppet, I mean?

#King'sDaughter 👸🏻#GodGirl ⛪️#IndianaUniversityAlumnus🏀🏎 #RNBSN🩺 #CoalMinersWife⛏ #MasterGardener🐝 #Patriot🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 #MAGA

Adjusting his headset? Mic? 🤔

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

It's like being in the real life version of Invasion of the Body Snatchers

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

What the hell?! Any date on this? Just curious how long they've been doing this crap?! Bidan... animatronic? He's NOT human If he is, he's missing a brain & a heart...

Constitutional Conservative, Wife of a retired US Marine, Texan, Animal Lover, Business Owner, Adopt Don't Shop! #1 Fan of President Trump

Talk about "in your face!" If you doubt clones..here's your PROOF!

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

In response Scouts Mom to her Publication

🔍"We Are Watching A White Hat Movie: The 2021 USA Inc. Joe Biden Shadow Presidency"
https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/we-are-watching-a-white-hat-movie-the-2021-usa-inc-joe-biden-shadow-presidency

🔍"The Executed: Clones, Doubles, & Vril Lizard Reptilian Parasites"
https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/the-executed-clones-doubles-vril-lizard-reptilian-parasites

🔍 Connect & Please Share All My Over 🎯 RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

(1) Show this thread

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

we are being saved/saving ourselves by seeing what is happening! Just in time! it is getting truly unreal
I just watched a documentary on ghislaine Maxwell and, terramar which received funding from Soros and the Clinton Foundation.. the objective was to take global ocean ownership...who could travel on it, whwn, what, where you can go or not. Fines for not obeying their control of oceans!

we are being saved/saving ourselves by seeing what is happening! Just in time! it is getting truly unreal
I just watched a documentary on ghislaine Maxwell and, terramar which received funding from Soros and the Clinton Foundation.. the objective was to take global ocean ownership...who could travel on it, whwn, what, where you can go or not. Fines for not obeying their control of oceans!

the narrative cracked me up!!!

My dude is so funny. He from my city!!. Im not from saginaw I forget wheres hes from but I did ball out in Michigan in high school and college. Why did they turn a hooper into a clone though lol

that was crazy!!!

The guy working on this robot is so obvious... lol

FreedomPatriotRedhead BlackCatRescuer LostInADesertWithNORain GodIsMyStrength LoveTrulyIsAllThereIs SimpleIsBetter DarkChocolate/RedWine

Bot. Watch the entire video. It's extremely revealing.

Truth Will Set you Free! Love OUR President Trump! #TrumpWon2020 #DigitalSoldier4God & Country #WWG1WGA I FOLLOW ALL Patriots back!!!

B.O.B. speaks on this in depth. Many more examples in this video. 👇🏼

https://youtu.be/oF3yT4Yim_U

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

In response Patriot Quest to his Publication

I just took the time to watch this. So much of all of this is making more sense now. Its all tying together..

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Patriot Quest to his Publication

Good book: Electric Forest, by Tanith Lee, about consciousness transferral; published in 1977.

(2) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Most likely a robot as he was adjusting the rubber on his face

"Seek wisdom, not knowledge, knowledge is of the past, wisdom is of the future." - Proud California Trump supporter ... 🔥

Check out his answer as to why ! https://youtu.be/oUFtEu7JUtI

Jesus Is my Savior! I am a proud Wife and Mother,Lover of Nature. I enjoy God’s creation Time spent with my Family! The Best is Yet to Come

If hes a clone how many of him are there? It is easy to MK Ultra the human.

(1) Show this thread

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

#Fooked Turn them all in to dummies/🤖

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

That is for the sleeping...a sign they need to start wakeing up...

"Seek wisdom, not knowledge, knowledge is of the past, wisdom is of the future." - Proud California Trump supporter ... 🔥

The TV networks are in on it ! Fricken cowards, all of them.

A sinner, probably distracted somewhere searching for cheese. Follow Jesus.

This just gets weirder and weirder lol

Truth seeker, spiritualist, thinker, family woman, love God, small business owner and artist.

???

[PAY ATTENTION] they don't want you to know this...

Click here to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H86e3eVQ9yA

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication

THIS is the information Patriots should be sharing. Thank you for your contribution to ALL man/womankind! Much Love, Namaste'

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Okay finally someone noticed. The players looked like that too. I was watching it last night on You tube and thought I was watching Robots play football. I will find the video. It appeared fake

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

i thought the same thing!!!!

(1) Show this thread

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Dunno.