Only people mentioned by @purfctlyMpurfct in this post can reply

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Xception_ 2therule to her Publication

An inordinate self-love is the birth of all sin... whence were born all their ills, will be burnt with intolerable pain, as the head and principle of every evil, in company with pride. Thus miserably do they arrive at their end who go by the lower way, that is, by the river, not turning back to see their sins and My Mercy. And they arrive at the Gate of the Lie, because they follow the doctrine of the Devil, who is the Father of Lies; and this Devil is their Door, through which they go to Eternal Damnation, as has been said, as the elect and My sons, keeping by the way above, that is by the Bridge, follow the Way of Truth, and this Truth is the Door, and therefore said My Truth, 'No one can go to the Father but by Me.' He is the Door and the Way through which they pass to enter the Sea Pacific and it is to this that the Devil calls them, they are as blind and mad, and do not perceive it, because they have lost the light of faith.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

❤️❤️❤️

🙏💖