I was literally just thinking about how many cameras and microphones the average person has around them at all times.

Best estimate 7 mics and 4 camera while at home

In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

yup! Hubby recently did a few months work on a farm, so conversations of tractors and farm machinery happened between us around our phones/comp/smart tv....

I started getting 90% farming/agricultural supply ads on twitter after about a week (not once did I search for anything farm/ag related).

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Actually Charles Schwab said clothing, lotions, food, air, water, every where and in everything and it only made sense to now go inside the body by injection

don't forget the role Obumer's LED light bulbs play

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

I think over here it's only the TV I have to worry about. It's not online so I figure I'm okay for now.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

They are listening. Watch what comes up on your screen when talking to someone. I got the Angel # 222 for the like.

EVERYWHERE. On every stinking traffic light. Can’t escape, it feels…

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Over 100 million people have Alexa who have personally invited Spys into their home.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

YES AND A LOT KNOW THEY'RE SPYING AND DONT CARE

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

If I’m being completely honest, they would have seen big crying tears from me for the last month or so… 🙏

Have a sleep number bed, great for the back.
These mattresses now come with a computer chip and you can check how well you sleep at night by logging into their website. Set the bed to the comfortable number and unplugged the damn thing, I'll have to check and see if it has a battery backup.

LED lights are part of that too, try to find the old fashioned regular light bulbs, they are hard to find.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Me too, but hackable. I put it on private.

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Heard on ... well quite recently ... we hv drones flying overhead that can see everything & pinpoint/target anyone (not verified this but wouldn't surprise me). Almost everyone i see seems semi-depressed n am sure it 'cos of tech. Can tell by flames when O2 level is low for eg!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Dat is crazy bro and totally correct . Wave at the TV so they know you know 😂

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

ambient light adjustment sensors
like living room radar

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

I feel like a frequency cloaking shield or jammer, scrambler type of thing around your neck or body so that you are undetectable - unreachable by nefarious entities no matter where you are, would be the choice method of protection.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I stopped walking around naked in my own house due to that likely scenario.

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Lol, I was going to say this is why I walk around the house naked, they want to spy on me, they can look at my white hairless ass, f&ck them!!!

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Iike when you get asked to leave work for speaking truth and your the only one in - they r listening / just happened today ! on the home front you got the smoke detectors working a dual purpose !

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Do all the trees have them or just some?

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Well if that's true, let me explain myself, when I wake in the middle of the night and my pjs are thrown about the room, and I'm saying I'm HOT, it's not what you think, I having a damn hot flash. lol

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I have an older tv. I cover my tablet. I do not own a cell phone, haven’t for over 3 years. However can’t get away from the smart meter they installed 5 years ago. I still remember laughing at the tin foil hat people. Happy to be one of them now. Such a shitshow.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

MY HAIRY ASS WOULD DANCE NAKED FOR THEM BUT THE FBI WOULD ENJOY IT TOO MUCH

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

We are about 95% analog. We have an old “dumb” tv for movie watching, no cable, my phone is lost deep in my big tote bag most of the time I don’t hear it. Low tech is sexy! 😏

Eye in the Sky LYRICS - The Alan Parsons Project / Sirius ♪ - YouTube

#eyeinthesky #alanparsonsproject #sirius #chicagobulls #lyrics #ericwoolfson #progressiverock #softrock #slowrock #lyricvideo #lyricsvideo #maverick51

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Tech lords also do not allow their kids phones, tablets, computers and tv. They know the harms.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Will lead be the new anti tech to block out their intrusive spying?

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Those big "smart tv's", new car key fobs, your car, phone, tablets, computers.....
We're surrounded and monitored at all times!!!

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Anything “smart” 👎

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

I have a friend who's husband works at the DOD.
He sleep talks and he absolutely does not know that my friend, his wife, asks him questions after he's been drinking and is fully asleep.
She told me about 10 years ago that every TV in the home has an internal microphone that can and will be used to spy.
I think that's the week she told me to cover the camera on my laptop, too.
Wealth of information from my friend.
We've lost touch but what I wouldn't give to find her again.
Thinker, if you're out there......(and I know you are)
I miss you.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Night Shift to her Publication

Hope you find her & re-connect.

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I Givem’ a Dancin’ Show ;)

Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏

uhmm... they don't need anything but your freQuency to track you. They can lock on to your wavelength and see what you see and hear what you hear... brings new meaning to "you are never alone." 😊

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Brute Woman to her Publication

I watched a video that said each person has a unique wavelength like a finger print.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts