Only people mentioned by @Socrates in this post can reply

In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication

WHERE are the PENALTIES
for PRESUMPTUOUSLY USURPING our privacy in the FIRST PLACE?

THAT glaring omission tells us who the present govt. STILL bows & scrapes to..

Thanks for posting. Here is another article, on the subject of H.R. 538, that you do not need to give your email address to read.

https://slaynews.com/economy/house-wants-companies-to-tell-consumers-about-cameras-microphones-in-devices/

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

This is absolutely necessary so that privacy rights can move forward.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I was literally just thinking about how many cameras and microphones the average person has around them at all times.

Best estimate 7 mics and 4 camera while at home

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

yup! Hubby recently did a few months work on a farm, so conversations of tractors and farm machinery happened between us around our phones/comp/smart tv....

I started getting 90% farming/agricultural supply ads on twitter after about a week (not once did I search for anything farm/ag related).

(56) Show this thread