👆 Someday we'll all learn oil isn't made from dinosaur fossils. It is naturally produced from within the earth, like the blood within our bodies. It is a renewable resource which can never run out.

The scarcity tactics is used by the elites to promote them as "fossil" fuel, because allegedly being fossil fuels, it means that it will run out, therefore keeping the prices high.

Infact there is almost as much underground oil, as there is water here on Earth. Dr. Scott Young Channel

Only people mentioned by @CWWard in this post can reply

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

In response CWWard Ward to her Publication

👍

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Rockefeller marketing decision - make it seem precious with its inherent lifespan limit under the ground and they will keep paying our price for it. Hogwash.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Pretty sure, it is still called "Mineral rights" when setting up oil leases/access

Oil regenerates quicker than we can use it. They’ve lied about everything to rob us blind.

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

It's always amazing to me that when God made the earth, He made everything in abundance because He knew exactly what we would need. He made it so we can live off the land in every way possible. Evil men took those things away from us and rigged a system against us so we would never get ahead and cause stress and worry in peoples hearts and minds. I believe to the core of my soul that God is going to reverse this and we will live as God has intended for us from the beginning of time.