Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Even if she is wearing a boot she needs removed from office and give it to the rightful winner.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

She was already arrested, not sure when but she's wearing a boot.

This bullshit has gone on long enough. Anyone who works in good faith is losing, or has lost, any hope of justice. Caught them all, have it all, and not ONE arrest! NOT ONE!!! No more excuses, no more talk, do something. or get the hell outta the way...

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

If this was anyone of us, we'd have been arrested already!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

It looks like she may already have been arrested.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Thanks. Gah.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Hobbs is a trader.
Possible just a plastic NPC.
No one is that stupid, to intentionally caused harm to humanity!
Well, maybe they had a gun held to their family members head to do what the overseer says to do.
I remember when Trump first came out, he mentioned Blackmail was big.

All we need right now is ONE arrest!!! JUST ONE.....

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

I FUCKIN LOVE IT WE GOT A HUGE BONUS WITH THIS ONE WAY BEYOND VOTER FRAUD BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Then hang her