Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

GM Erin.
Are you back on Twitter?
if so, witnessing any late-night shenanigans? :)

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Hi Kim!!! No, I have appealed several times. They won't let me in lol. Thinking of starting over so I can watch for those shenanigans lol. Such a hassel to start over when i have umpteen zillion accounts that a switch could get flicked on 😅

Same for me. I'm going to wait.
and just thought if you were there you would catch something spectacular like you did last year. ;)

That was awesomesauce.. my butt got nuked shortly there after 🤣

it was definitely one of those mind-blowing moments...one I won't forget as I'm sure you won't either.

Nope...it was a very vibey synch that's for sure. won't ever forget it.

for sure
+ all the good stuff happens on the late late shift but then gets deleted. makes me want to stay up all night lol

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I know me too...sometimes i can feel when something is going on and will wake up and start looking lol