Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

That is about how it looks when you energy soul goes out into space when you leave your body, or when I left mine anyway.

It looks similar to that when my guide has taken me thr jump gates as well.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is having a real issue with getting videos to play.
Is it just my internet or is it everyone.
I mean many will not play at all.

@administrator

. ❤️

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

GM Erin.
Are you back on Twitter?
if so, witnessing any late-night shenanigans? :)

(1) Show this thread

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

I'm glad everyone who commented understands this, but I'll be honest and say I don't. Can you please clue me in? Thx

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Still accessible? 🤔

The Orion Cube.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

this is so interesting
https://youtu.be/4-MbGYAv7Cg

Maj. Gen. John A. Samford's Statement on "Flying Saucers", Pentagon, Washington, DC, 07/31/1952 - YouTube

Find out more about this film, featured in "The Unwritten Record," the National Archives blog of the Special Media Archives Services Division: https://unwrit...

(1) Show this thread

Looks supernova to me…

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I can’t wait til we learn the real truth in our stars

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

Absolutely. Can't wait

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

why does this feeeeeeeeeel important?

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

18” 4.5 😊💫☄️

ENDO SYSTEM IS REAL>

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

...reminds me, back in 1994...a backyard set-up with Big Bertha 💥

I saw the Horsehead Nebula ✨

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Don't they think it's weird the stars are nearly in the same place each night, but with earth spinning 1000mph and rotating around the solar system and all.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

:)

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

(5) Show this thread

18" Dobsonian scope ...NICE
Mine is only 12"

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

thank you Kim :) Orion such an important location. Rumored to host lots of life & more. So, where will they go I wonder ?