β™₯️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better WorldπŸ™......WWG1WGA

𝗛𝗬𝗗π—₯π—’π—šπ—˜π—‘ π—£π—˜π—₯π—’π—«π—œπ——π—˜ FOR YOUR HEALTH βœ…

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Oxidation and chelation therapy. It cures a slew of chronic diseases, including cancer. Yes, I said it, CURES.

I cut myself once on my hand extremely deep. It was in a nasty spot spot between thumb and forfinger. Cut it with a dirty rock bar. Cut some nerves. Didn't have full function of thumb for a little while. 99.9% of people would have gone to hospital to get it cleaned out and sutured.. I did not. I did wet to dry dressings with H2O2 and sterile H2O. Covered with elastic tape and was doing manuall labor the next day. Completely closed within a week. Clean. NO infection and NO antibiotics. Regained full function of thumb. Can't even see a scar.

Wow....That is great to know...Thank you for sharing that!!!

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Alternated wet dressing with Hydrogen peroxide and sterile water twice a day. To much hydrogen peroxide can can kill good tissue too.

β™₯️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better WorldπŸ™......WWG1WGA

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

I know that can burn the skin, had that issue a couple time at the vet clinic with animals...Careful not to use too much.

(1) Show this thread