β™₯️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better WorldπŸ™......WWG1WGA

𝗛𝗬𝗗π—₯π—’π—šπ—˜π—‘ π—£π—˜π—₯π—’π—«π—œπ——π—˜ FOR YOUR HEALTH βœ…

Oxidation and chelation therapy. It cures a slew of chronic diseases, including cancer. Yes, I said it, CURES.

I cut myself once on my hand extremely deep. It was in a nasty spot spot between thumb and forfinger. Cut it with a dirty rock bar. Cut some nerves. Didn't have full function of thumb for a little while. 99.9% of people would have gone to hospital to get it cleaned out and sutured.. I did not. I did wet to dry dressings with H2O2 and sterile H2O. Covered with elastic tape and was doing manuall labor the next day. Completely closed within a week. Clean. NO infection and NO antibiotics. Regained full function of thumb. Can't even see a scar.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

β™₯️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better WorldπŸ™......WWG1WGA

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Wow....That is great to know...Thank you for sharing that!!!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Alternated wet dressing with Hydrogen peroxide and sterile water twice a day. To much hydrogen peroxide can can kill good tissue too.

(1) Show this thread