Potus watching the game.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Where We Go One, We Go All! 🌎☮️
The Patriot Party!
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
Patriots please help👇
#PATRIOTSUNITED
#wwg1wga
https://rumble.com/vdnimr-patriots-please-help.html

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I flew to Palm Beach Yesterday! My YouTube got shut down with my 5,000 subscribers for a week for a “1st strike” as I was about to film in front of Mar-A-Lago. I’m here for help bring light to the evil 17 MONTH plot against my children!#JusticeForMaddieAndZac
Anyone who wants to support my mission, please share, and I welcome anyone who can help contribute monetarily. Financial abuse has totaled over $50k from False Allegations I can easily prove!

The family courts, reward manipulation,it’s a shield for the guilty and it’s a business! I need someone to look at facts that can be proven, and expose the truth! I’m not leaving until this happens! I know there is one man That will help me! I’ve given everything I have to this movement for the last year plus! I’ve dedicated my life to help#SaveOurChildren ! Now I need help to free my babies!#wwg1wga Thank You Patriots! 🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸 5:5

In response Kyra Drg to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kyra in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kyra Drg, click on at the bottom under it