Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

that vid is to short I want to see OUR GUY !!

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

OPTICS? Blue tie on POTUS.... and who is filming? I think he is insulated....well protected and out of sight. JMHO.

Ex Dem now Independent mother of three. Christian Patriot, Medical Profession, and love my Country!

Who is he eatting with?

Momma and grandma Daughter of WW II Veteran God fearing grateful lady LOVE OUR COUNTRY

In response Joanne Fralin to her Publication

looks like barr until it shows the front.
look like mrs barr from behind.

In response Joanne Fralin to her Publication

lin wood and sidney powell!#BOOM

(2) Show this thread

Proud PatriQt. Mama, wife, lover of truth, God, Trump and military. Here because everywhere else is doom and gloom. The best is yet to come.

Love that MAN! My 45... My PRESIDENT always!

Who is at the table with him??

In response Live Simply to his Publication

Lin Wood and Sidney Powell?

(1) Show this thread

he noticed the filming in the last second of the clip it looks like

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Is that Barr with him?

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

expression on servers face???and mask? why?

In response Having Fits to her Publication

I'm over the mask crap. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

MISS HIM!!!!

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

bothers me that there are still insignificant small minded people sneakily taking secret videos of people trying to find dirt or just catching them unaware thinking it makes them cool or important....NOT - still a voyeuer.

Is that John Jr possibly in a mask and body suit and maybe Carolyn too ! Mmm......... just thinking here ! 🌟 🤔🤫😊🌟

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Looks like Barr and Sydney to me.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Where We Go One, We Go All! 🌎☮️
The Patriot Party!
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
Patriots please help👇
#PATRIOTSUNITED
#wwg1wga
https://rumble.com/vdnimr-patriots-please-help.html

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I flew to Palm Beach Yesterday! My YouTube got shut down with my 5,000 subscribers for a week for a “1st strike” as I was about to film in front of Mar-A-Lago. I’m here for help bring light to the evil 17 MONTH plot against my children!#JusticeForMaddieAndZac
Anyone who wants to support my mission, please share, and I welcome anyone who can help contribute monetarily. Financial abuse has totaled over $50k from False Allegations I can easily prove!

(1) Show this thread

this guy is at dinner with the most famous person in the world right now. The most secretive too and HE'S ON HIS PHONE. We are in a Twilight Zone.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

where's your sauce?

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

Spicey Italian.

(1) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

k ... seriously ... no who posted ... jerky & rushed. could be anybody and could be a fetchin motel 6.

why post this micro clip ???

Just your average lady, American Patriot, sometimes quiet, and sometimes I can cuss like a sailor, But I love my family and country♥️🇺🇸♥️

🧐🧐 curious minds would love to know who is with our POTUS 😎😎

❤️God, Family and Country ❤️ 💫🦅🇺🇸Trump🇺🇸🦅💫

In response Darla Sanders to her Publication

Looks like Lin Wood and Sidney Powell

(1) Show this thread

time? 🤔👀

Looked like Barr from behind, but less like him as the camera moved

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

looks like lin wood next to him.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Lee Aura to her Publication

And maybe Sydney beside Lin.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is hoping he is really relaxing and not a working ballgame watch! Is that Barr?

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Sure looks like him , doesn't it?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, wife, mother, saved by the grace of God.

I think that Bill Barr is sitting next to President Trump.

Only followers of this user (@SuzEQPatriot) can see their posts

In response Deana Mitchuson to her Publication

It does look like Barr from the angle. Whoever it is, it would have to be someone really comfortable with Potus to be on his phone while Trump is sitting right next him.

(2) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I sure do miss President Trump. I also miss Field McConnell.

I just want to know if he enjoyed the halftime show and what he ate?

who is that with him?