⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

— NQTHING TQ SEE HERE 👀 —

ADRENOCHROME WAS TRANSPORTED WORLDWIDE IN THE BARRELS OF THE DUTCH COMPANY HEINEKEN. THE BARRELS WERE TRANSPORTED BY THE DUTCH OIL COMPANY SHELL

And WHO just bought $940 Million Stake in Heineken
none other than "BIL GATES"

https://www.entrepreneur.com/business-news/bill-gates-buys-millions-in-heineken-stock-but-hes-not-a/446287

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

The billionaire founder of Microsoft has bought a 3.76% stake in Dutch drinks giant Heineken Holding NV, although Gates has previously said he was “not a big beer drinker”. According to the Netherlands Financial Markets Authority, Gates purchased the €850m shares on 17 February.

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

BANNED as usual but saw you posted on face crook. ONE way or the other, damn sure all a shell game of devils. TY for posting.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

somebodys gotta ...lots just left and didnt go back...understandable..here folks are switched on..over there ..not so much....its better than it was..folks starting to question more.

You rock.

cheers enjoy timeout on the nawty mat.😏

THEY are so dumb, MONTHS of real info hanging their like a sore thumb against them. lol THEN muh friends start looking for me, THEN they see info. THEN frens of frens, they get more real info when I am banned. lol

noted your posts stopped..dont matter how it works as long as it does.ie 😲.ohh look stephs banned..again...what got posted now?..folks will go have a looksee ....it works.

Only people mentioned by @Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply

I predate this shit as many do, crabs in the bucket NOW GAZILLIONS OF PATRIOTS>