— NQTHING TQ SEE HERE 👀 —

ADRENOCHROME WAS TRANSPORTED WORLDWIDE IN THE BARRELS OF THE DUTCH COMPANY HEINEKEN. THE BARRELS WERE TRANSPORTED BY THE DUTCH OIL COMPANY SHELL

And WHO just bought $940 Million Stake in Heineken
none other than "BIL GATES"

https://www.entrepreneur.com/business-news/bill-gates-buys-millions-in-heineken-stock-but-hes-not-a/446287

Only people mentioned by @theyRcoming in this post can reply

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

No way would that be stamped on those casks.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

That foto does not originate with the linked article, which also does not mention adrenochrome.
Why so low-res?
Phony and "Shopped?"
Planting psyop distractions?

The billionaire founder of Microsoft has bought a 3.76% stake in Dutch drinks giant Heineken Holding NV, although Gates has previously said he was “not a big beer drinker”. According to the Netherlands Financial Markets Authority, Gates purchased the €850m shares on 17 February.

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

BANNED as usual but saw you posted on face crook. ONE way or the other, damn sure all a shell game of devils. TY for posting.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

NO WAY!!!!
NO WAY!!!
I can't wrap my head around this.
This picture should do the trick to open the eyes of humans.
This is a keg of tortured and murdered babies and children blood.
Talk about sickening!
Something's not right here.
These demons have to go!
They have been preying on us. Criminal!
Make you have to vomit thinking about this