For the record, Juan O Savin
sometimes wears rubber hands 😹

DJT in Ohio? Nyet 😎

QTeam rocks! 🤣

👇@Loop00_00

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

No one is who we think they are, really are they?

Nana doesn't think we have seen the real Pres. Trump since the day I told you all about before when he left the White House for no special reason going no where that we knew of special on Marine One when the entire WH staff came out on the lawn to wave goodbye.
"As if" they would not see him again.
I can't remember when this was but it was well before the 2020 election it could have even been in 18 or 19.
I don't remember, lost those pics with twit wit.

I think, THINK, it might have been around the time they tried to poison DJT & Melania.

I confirmed with Juan that DJT never returned to the WH after that day but he could not tell us why.

Agreed. Just connecting dots here. Not sure if you know who Margaret L Cornell is but, she said that Trump has been at Cheyenne Mountain this whole time. I think he has been at the WH (or JJ has) b/c 2 years ago (when the fence went down) Marine 1 started coming in and landing on the south lawn and a Marine has been videoed *live" at the Oval Office door by Nancy Drew.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cati_5 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Carrie Henig to her Publication

Nana has known her a long time.
He has not been there since that time for sure as of 2-22-22. I have mentioned since then but I can't remember as of a specific later date, but I am sure of that date.

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Family is everything. 😊

(1) Show this thread