For the record, Juan O Savin
sometimes wears rubber hands 😹

DJT in Ohio? Nyet 😎

QTeam rocks! 🤣

👇@Loop00_00

No one is who we think they are, really are they?

Nana doesn't think we have seen the real Pres. Trump since the day I told you all about before when he left the White House for no special reason going no where that we knew of special on Marine One when the entire WH staff came out on the lawn to wave goodbye.
"As if" they would not see him again.
I can't remember when this was but it was well before the 2020 election it could have even been in 18 or 19.
I don't remember, lost those pics with twit wit.

I think, THINK, it might have been around the time they tried to poison DJT & Melania.

I confirmed with Juan that DJT never returned to the WH after that day but he could not tell us why.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Agreed. Just connecting dots here. Not sure if you know who Margaret L Cornell is but, she said that Trump has been at Cheyenne Mountain this whole time. I think he has been at the WH (or JJ has) b/c 2 years ago (when the fence went down) Marine 1 started coming in and landing on the south lawn and a Marine has been videoed *live" at the Oval Office door by Nancy Drew.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Carrie Henig to her Publication

Nana has known her a long time.
He has not been there since that time for sure as of 2-22-22. I have mentioned since then but I can't remember as of a specific later date, but I am sure of that date.

(1) Show this thread

💗💗👍😄happy Friday Nana

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

I do remember that angels, when everyone were lined up outside the white house . I really hope we do see the real one some day.. I wish I could personally thank him for what he and many others have done for this world 💞

In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication

Me too hun.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication

Aloha
Me too!
I am so appreciative I have no words meaningful enough to express my appreciation.
Thank You CIC Donald Trump
Thank you!
We made it yay!

(2) Show this thread

When you met with Juan I knew that your conversation would be filled with a lot of info that you couldn't share, thats why you got the miracle Golden ticket invite. NANA one day we have got to sit down and tell our journeys together. You have been a shining light in this movement for many years and we love so much for your commitment to the truth. WWG1WGA

Thanks hun but Nana is same as you and others.
Just a plain Nana.

Well I might be a little ahead on realizing how to connect with my soul and the God consciousness but I really believe everyone will get there and we are just at the beginning of it really but same as you.

I don't tell or show things he specifically says not to, not to anyone.
But then I do that with everyone I know.

(1) Show this thread

Not to bright. Like to take long walks on short piers.

Wow, I just remembered that I read a post, but can't remember from whom, about Trump is off world...It's been about that long ago. Interesting.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response S7even Mercury to his Publication

I think we are all off worlders.
We just dont live in the zip code that allows for portal travel. YET
😊
I keep hearing, this awakening is going to blow peoples minds away.
Yay that should wake them up.
Maybe we can hit them with the wand used in MIB ha

(1) Show this thread