Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Craig Robert Steele

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

108/ 18/ R U Kidding?

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

"GOD IS AN INTELLIGIBLE SPHERE WHOSE CENTER IS EVERYWHERE AND CIRCUMFERENCE NOWHERE." -The 12th
Century Book of 24 Philosophers

The Sacred Geometry of a Sphere is 360 Degrees.

360 = 9

360 X 3 = 108/9

Nine is the Number of Divinity

"And when Abram was Ninety & Nine Years Old, the Lord Appeared to Abram, and said unto Him, I Am the Almighty God; Walk Before Me, and Be Thou Perfect." -"GENE"-SIS 17:1

And about the Ninth Hour Jesus Cried with a Loud Voice,saying "EL"I, "EL"I, LAMA SABACHTHANE? this to say, "My God, my God, Why has't Thou Forsaken Me." -MATTHEW 27:46

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

G_d's number is 7

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Craig Robert Steele, click on at the bottom under it