Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kim Runner

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

They are some of my guides on this journey.

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Hi Kim, not quite same, some big chatter about solar storm coming in tonight. You are excellent on certain 'FYI's". Wondering if this explains a lot now sharing link :) https://spaceweather.com/

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication

The 2 storms hitting earth on Monday could have interesting impact in residents, shumann resonance & earthquakes. Great EQ expert on TWTr@RealDutchsinse. Curious how this plays out :) Hopefully no issues.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication

Here's a good one to watch. Ben is incredible. I'm going to attend one of his conferences. He gives these updates every morning & has a plethora of info on the pole shift.

https://youtu.be/b0CchWATaFM

Galactic Superwave Risk Just Got Real - YouTube

Daily Sun, Earth and Science News! Just Click our Name for More!Pro USA, No China, No Amazon, Fight the Matrixhttps://mammothnation.com/#Suspicious0bserversh...

(2) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Everything God makes has balance and symmetry. Even if you can't see it with the naked eye, it's there. ❤

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Yeah, one problem though. The sun and the moon are a lot closer than we have been taught.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

God's language is perfect!
That's all I can say.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

108/ 18/ R U Kidding?

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

"GOD IS AN INTELLIGIBLE SPHERE WHOSE CENTER IS EVERYWHERE AND CIRCUMFERENCE NOWHERE." -The 12th
Century Book of 24 Philosophers

The Sacred Geometry of a Sphere is 360 Degrees.

360 = 9

360 X 3 = 108/9

Nine is the Number of Divinity

"And when Abram was Ninety & Nine Years Old, the Lord Appeared to Abram, and said unto Him, I Am the Almighty God; Walk Before Me, and Be Thou Perfect." -"GENE"-SIS 17:1

And about the Ninth Hour Jesus Cried with a Loud Voice,saying "EL"I, "EL"I, LAMA SABACHTHANE? this to say, "My God, my God, Why has't Thou Forsaken Me." -MATTHEW 27:46

(1) Show this thread