Only people mentioned by @MMMMADDDD in this post can reply

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

I honestly don’t know which is worst
1) Knowing & spreading the truth & being rejected with no more friends or family & thinking I’m nuts
2) Thinking I am nuts🤪
3) Surrender & trust the plan🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I'm a rip the bandaid off quick kind of gal. This Chinese water torture approach to me is much more damaging. It's been six years for me trying to wake people up. Are we really going to do another 6? They all are enjoying life, going on vacations, living the life of Riley. I want this over because there's a lot of repair work in this world to do. AND if we're really in a Clean Up phase, why do we keep seeing messes?

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I know what it did to me.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Well said and so spot on❤️

There are always casualties of war. People will or are dying as I type this. There’s no good way Fast n Furious or slow drip drip the casualty will still happen. Rip the fkin bandaid off and whoever survives survives. It’s the only way to save SOME.

Not an “operation”…a Revival

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Trying to equate the damage of
Learning too much too fast... vs

Knowing too much too long, w/out
action.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Thank you! An absolutely valid question!! It does feel like those who awakened early have had to take a very heavy load.

ɴᴇ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ᴜʟᴛʀᴀ · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ·ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ 1 · ᴅʀ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ-ꜱɪᴄᴋ · ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏʟʟᴀʜ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ɴ ʀᴏʟʟᴀ · ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ · ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴ ·

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Irreparable damage has already been done from all the delay and stall tactics.... You can put anybody in as president, VP, etc and the trust and credibility will still never come back ever again.... it's gone for good...

(2) Show this thread

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

They will never hear any of the drip drip drip until they start putting MORE of it on main stream fake a$$ Media!!! 🐸

In response Julie Que to her Publication

Msm is shit shit shit!

(1) Show this thread