Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😄💥🔥💗💗

You have a spirit, therefore you must realize that each person has a spirit. When the life processes are connected with the spirit and the fundamental principle of the circle is given birth in Aiki, all things are led to completion through the circle. All things are freely created by the circle. The secret of the circle is to create technique by piercing the very center of Space.

O Sensei

Always been one for truth... Nature is a gift, as is music. Grateful for the vibrations of God's love. I never give up!

Excellent video!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Sacred Geometry and the Story of Creation

The Genesis Pattern.

The LOGOS.

The (G)rand (O)rganizational (D)esign of the Universe/G.O.D.

Human Language is a Phonetic Expression of the Tetrahedronal,
Golden Mean Spiral that is Reflected in the Bioplasmic EM Field of the Human Body as well as the DNA in the Nucleus of Our Cells

How Sacred Geometry is embedded in Your DNA - Secrets of Geometric Art - YouTube

#SacredGeometry #GoldenRatio #GeometricDesign*Join My Course on : - https://www.dearingdraws.com/Geometric Art has fascinated me for a long time in many ways...

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

The Word (i.e. LOGOS) Made Flesh

Vortex Geometry and the Hand of God

The Sacred Geometry of the Hebrew Alphabet and the Golden Mean Spiral

A Matrix of Meaning for Sacred Alphabets (1991) - YouTube

Lecture at Arthur Young's Institute for the Study of Consciousness, Berkeley, CA, January 1991Notes distributed at this lecture available at: http://www.meet...

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Perfectly wonderful 💛

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

All my life I've seen numbers and patterns in everything my eyes recorded. I believe that's why my creative art skills are so powerful in me. The numbers and patterns spoke to me very early on in life but PURPOSE was always left unanswered in many parts of it all. Understanding the depths and mysteries of it all is a giant task to my mind.

This was well made and inspirational. Thank you.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Nourishment for the soul. 🤍

I'm starting to feel like the guy with the mashed potatoes.....

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

😄🔥💥🙏🙏🙏💗💗💗...this is Awesome !! someone told me this God creates perfectly...the devil can not create but distorts

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Very nice.

Knew a guy once who seemed to 'know things'.

He said bee's, reportedly incapable of 'aerodynamic' flight, fly as a function of the 'sound' they produce. He said the universe is permeated with a cross hatch grid like system of invisible positive and negative 'lines of force' from micro tiny to mega size and that all matter from the tiniest atomic particles to a sun exist, essentially created, at their juncture point.

He said the sound bees make w/ their wings is able to insert them somehow into a specific 'layer'(?) .. maybe frequency? of the lines of force and thus able to travel along them.

If you watch close they sort of 'hang' on their wings and when moving slow (as when amongst flowers) sort of swing back and forth a tiny bit under them

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Levitation

They travel by levitation as do spiders. Although I like the bees much more.

(2) Show this thread

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

WOW! BEAUTIFUL!

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Still SO much to learn...

🙏💫💗

Manifestation@perfection

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

🥹 wow this one gave me the major goosies..!

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

💗

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

That was so calming VK . Thank you .

2Ti 3:10

But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Sacred Geometry ✨👏🏻✨
All life therein✨

My own painting ✨

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

Magical, mysticical, moving ✨️ 😍

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Shape up you

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

You put a magnifying glass onto a pattern to find the core?
You can never

The pattern repeats into infinity
No beginning
No end

We are infinite

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

That just rocks me to my core. 💥🌈💗💓

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Who says there's not a creator? YHVH is amazing 🙌