PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Sitting in the airport terminal yesterday…watching ppl…some with masks… made me think of VK’s post in 2021 when the height of the masks were all the rage & in full force. He said he was in Walmart & “herded” ~15 maskers into the deli🤣🤣🤣🤣 made me really laugh, which I thought of doing & wanted to do.

Then, on the plane, listening to FA give demo on how to use the O2 if needed…you know the drill but most don’t even listen anymore. At the end of demo he says,”to use the O2, be sure to remove your face covering” I couldn’t believe what I heard, I looked at my husband who is a pilot & he said they have to say that now for liability, cuz if they aren’t told, they could sue airlines if they get sick. This is how stupid some are, brain dead. They can’t think for themselves.
This is where we’re at in a society that needs to b hand held & coddled & b told how & why to do something. Be proud you got out of the matrix. Honestly, not sure if these folks will handle what’s coming.

I still remember people cutting holes in their face diaper to drink from a straw! 😂🤣😅 It is so sad really that people have not been taught to reason and think critically. That is one HUGE thing that needs to change. Parents are the first source of this endeavor. Kids entering school shoul d already have some basic understanding of how to reason and think about things. Challenge kids to think and reason early by playing games that make them think, provide toys that make them think. Take them to the store and teach them how to do things, like pick the best price, weigh produce to figure out a price etc. Use everyday activities and ask " what would you do?" People who can think are less likely to be manipulated. 😇

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

As we sat in terminal waiting for flight, I looked around & 95% of peeps were on their phones even the kids. Sad. No one reading a book/newspaper. Saw many families with kids flying too, prices r relatively cheaper than 40 years ago but still….ppl did not seem bothered by the happenings of the world…it’s gunna take something scary to get their attention even though ⛽️ & 🍲 is expensive, they r still flying & going about their business

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I know it it is so sad to see everyone's heads down staring into phones. I personally do not think children should be given phones until junior high school. But then I am " old " 😉

(1) Show this thread