I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Hello AU Family.

My heart is feeling heavy and I cannot shake myself out of it.

Can you please say a prayer for me - I need a hand up.

Love you all. ❤️

THANK YOU!!!

My AU family - I am so grateful and so blessed to have you all.

You have helped me to feel 10 million times better. Had I wings I could fly right now.

Thank God for you all.

Love and God Bless! ❤️🙏🏻

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

God is great. He always find a way into everyone's heart to bring them all together.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

Amen.

(1) Show this thread

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

God gave us hands, hearts, souls and spirit to lift each other up. Hold and comfort in times of need and carry another when one are weak.
Hand can do many things but this is what they can do, should do.

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Praise His Holy Name ❤️ He is faithful
He is our Living Hope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q7hMfmVL3I&ab_channel=HeavensMutambira

Holy Spirit You Are Welcome Here - Heavens Mutambira & Amplified Praise - YouTube

Thank you for subscribing to our page.

Praise God! I didn't see your need for prayer until this morning. Thankfully God had you covered. Others filled in the gap:)

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

Isn't it overwhelmingly awesome! I put a prayer request on here & got a 100 responses. I don't even know these people & they still care about my personal life & relationship with God. ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏😊❤️
#blessed

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication

Not all that see the need for prayer, pray in sight. There are those of us that see your need and pray in Gods holy name sometimes without posting it. Know you have more love in prayer then visibly seen. God bless you💕

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

OH HAPPY DAY when Jesus walked - YouTube

Oh Happy Day performed by the Edwin Hawkins Singers,featuring the inspirational lead vocal of Dorothy Combs Morrison.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Family
LOVE

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

We got you.

MAGA Libertarian that believes guns save lives, and biscuits and gravy may save your soul.

We are one. Being a part of something you believe in means we all believe in you...carry on soldier! I think you will be fine.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Awesome Jason! 🙏💖💫

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

..now all i wanna do is spread my wings and fly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMz2hGj0Qtw

Weight of the World - Chantal Kreviazuk (Lyrics) - YouTube

:D

In response anna justice to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

So glad your better!! Prayer works every single time. Never hesitate to ask. ❤️🙏🙏❤️

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

I often get heartbroken. . . But maybe a little more. Let's get over it together!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🌟😊👍

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

💓

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Always here if you need a prayer. 🙏

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Gratitude ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

brother 👊✌️

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

🙏🙏🙏

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I love you Brother! GOD IS SO GREAT!!

Military-Whom shall I fear (God of angel armies) by Chris Tomlin - YouTube

Our God is an awesome God! This is for you Dad, praying for your safe return, love you!!

have a good night jason

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

🙏🏻