Anyone else out there HOPING and PRAYING that something takes place today?! God I hope so!!! GeorgeNews says "I'll be watching the halftime show..." We know who owns George(News). I think those that are able and willing to wake up have done so already. No need to drag this out any longer. Show the people all the evidence against these Satanic scumbags and let's get this "the best is yet to come" ball rollin!!!! I want to hear your predictions for today!! So let's hear it folks...

Is there proof or sauce somewhere about who exactly owns GEORGE NEWS? Id appreciate it if you could share.

In response Shawnee Feather to his Publication

JFK Jr owns it. He started it long ago in the late 90's. Ask anyone on this site, they'll tell ya!

No sir... I asked for proof or sauce. Not your wild imagination and hopes..

In response Shawnee Feather to his Publication

Read it and weap smartass... Told you so!!

A smartass I am.. emphasis on SMART... I didnt ask you about a glossy monthly magazine. I asked about who owns this social media moniker GEORGE NEWS that is supposedly posting from Marry largo and Trumpy towers.

Only people mentioned by @Shawnee_Feather in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shawnee Feather, click on at the bottom under it