Anyone else out there HOPING and PRAYING that something takes place today?! God I hope so!!! GeorgeNews says "I'll be watching the halftime show..." We know who owns George(News). I think those that are able and willing to wake up have done so already. No need to drag this out any longer. Show the people all the evidence against these Satanic scumbags and let's get this "the best is yet to come" ball rollin!!!! I want to hear your predictions for today!! So let's hear it folks...

Only people mentioned by @TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply

Is there proof or sauce somewhere about who exactly owns GEORGE NEWS? Id appreciate it if you could share.

In response Shawnee Feather to his Publication

JFK Jr owns it. He started it long ago in the late 90's. Ask anyone on this site, they'll tell ya!

(1) Show this thread

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

I'm just gonna put this card on the table.. i don't talk about it to a lot of ppl, but I'm an empath.. I've known it since childhood.. i receive feelings and emotions in abundance and today my inside energy is a hot mess express.. literally..
so i don't know exactly what's going to happen today but i know it's going to be big... BIGLY BIG and i for one, can't wait!!

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

i hope it will be soon. There are alot of people who are not awake that are getting so depressed with all Biden is doing. I feel like they could handle the truth easier than all the false EOs.

Patriot, Medical Freedom activist, Homeschooling mom, wife and realtor.

It would be awesome if it did, but I feel like everyone in his camp has indicated the impeachment is the focus. If something happens prior to the impeachment I would be really surprised.

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

Every time i hear or read scumbags i hear it in Scott McKay's voice. Patriot Street Fighter!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

IDK but im praying right along with you... as Patriots and more importantly, Anons, we know there is no time or date, its just to have faith and know the Team is in control. Its hard when we research the drops, have great decodes and decoders and then state a date that sounds good, but its always more what we want to hear, right?..it is exhausting. Praying its today and if not then we keep pushing through until we do get to see it happen finally.#wwg1wga#GodWins 🙏

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Very specific predictions, from your post to God's ear. I will be praying for everyone's saftey, peace and understanding. ✝️♥️🇺🇸

(0) Show this thread