Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Doq Holliday

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Alea iacta est. God wins. Following my intuition, doing my own research and educating myself.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

SLC and Utah in general looks deplorably. Roads and city streets are full of holes. Also Salt lake City has become the capital of LGBTQ...rainbow flags everywhere downtown instead of the American flag...Mormon elites! And now Ukraine's flag is almost at every corner but no American flag. What is going on with these people???!!!

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Mitt Romney!!

Prize arsehole....

Rest my case.

GOD really wants 10% of your income, NIOT!

"They" are really winding me up now with this B.S...😡

In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication

TRIPLE in charge of aspects of trafficking and shit, YEP> SEE was just gonna mention that triple. YEP>

(1) Show this thread

What about tomorrow? Its 322 backwards twice . (2/23/2023). Skull and bones is 322…., thoughts?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You and Nana have the same distain for bad churches and colleges.
I put them both in the same demon corrupt category.

Nana is very confident that they have that they do not exist on your new blueprint🔥.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

nice .ts Doq
buckle up vibes ;)

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

The Morman church is Mafia.

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

The Mormon Church gives me the church of Scientology vibes.