πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump buys McDonald's in Ohio.
He said, "We'll eat it on the plane." 😹❀️

Med Bed?? πŸ˜‰
πŸ‘‡@PepeMatter

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Wife of AF vet for almost 25 years, homeschool mom, author. Child of God, patriot. God bless the USA! Love books, chocolate #savethechildren

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Maybe he has that kind of energy because there are 4 or 5 of him!
I really want a normal amount of energy also, always been a low energy person.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

πŸ•›πŸ•πŸ•–πŸ•š I wanna be a time traveler!!!
Maybe I am but forgot! πŸ˜ΉπŸ’“

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ»Christ Following πŸ‘‘Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump Supporter 🐸 Creek walkerπŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦³ Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

He's brave..I'm scared of McDonalds food. Check out his hair....it's gotten curly.....

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Think medbeds...think time traveler...McDonald's in the future may be a wholesome place to eat.

#timetraveler#medbeds

QPatriot πŸ’₯FINAL BATTLE! β›ˆοΈπŸŒͺ️🌟A New World aheadπŸŽ‰πŸŒŸπŸ™πŸΌ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸŒŸ

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

πŸ˜… The back of his hair was the first thing I zeroed in on! πŸ€” Thinking this more than likely a Double. Real potus "well insulated".
As for McD's food, NO THANKS!🀒
The expressions on the employees faces are priceless. 😁

(2) Show this thread

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

I want that kind of energy. I believe we all deserve it. I'm doing lots of things to help myself in that department. Just not quite there yet. Can't wait for humanity to live like we were meant to in so many ways!!!

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

Agree πŸ’―
I want UNLIMITED ENERGY back
& also my ETERNAL DIVINE BLUEPRINT BODY
while I'm at it!! πŸ˜ΉπŸ‘™πŸ’“

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

SURELY he must know about the sourcing of McDonald's meat.
Melania used to shop at Whole Foods. I often wonder what's up with all that. My sister has an inoperable brain tumor from too many diet cokes over the years. (shakes head)

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ DJT is being "one of the people."

Like you, I wouldn't touch
ANYTHING from McDonalds.
In fact, Putin kicked em out of Russia!

https://www.nytimes.com/article/russia-invasion-companies.html

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

SURELY he must know about the sourcing of McDonald's meat.
Melania used to shop at Whole Foods. I often wonder what's up with all that. My sister has an inoperable brain tumor from too many diet cokes over the years. (shakes head)