My Mother is in the hospital with COVID and Pneumonia and they have put her on BPAP. If you can spare any prayers, we would gladly appreciate them.

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Kris - how is your mother doing?

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Jay Dee to her Publication

She is not feeling all that great, still at the hospital and now she has bleeding of her stomach. She is not being able to eat all that well or breath again, so she had a breathing treatment last night. TY for asking!

But she is of good spirits!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Always longed for world peace.

🙏🙏🙏

Praying🙏🙏🙏

Minnesota born & raised on a farm, Love God, family, pets & Trump!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

🙏

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

TYVM!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

In response Brian McCAnon to his Publication

TYVM!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

TYVM!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

🙏🙏🙏 sending prayers

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Prayers up for your Mother.

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

TYVM!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Continued prayers ... hold strong... she will need your strength..🙏🏻🕊

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

The Beach Boys-Don't Worry Baby - YouTube

The Beach Boys singing Don't Worry Baby released on May 11th, 1964

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

Morning, Kris.....Checking on your Mother....continued prayers for her and for you.....much love ;)

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

She is stable and they are transferring her to a larger hospital.

Stupid ambulance people squawked when a friend of mine had brought Ivermectin. She is 87, so we all are prepared as much as we can be.

TY an God bless!!! I have to head on out again shortly. 💛

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

🙏🙏🙏 I pray that your mother may heal quickly.

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏🙏🙏 God Bless Your Mom Kris 💞

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

🙏❤️🙏

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask to lay your healing hands upon her mother and send Angels to watch this family in their time of need I ask in Jesus name Amen.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Send healing to this precious soul with your Holy and precious touch Lord Jesus.. send healing tonight - and quick recovery - IJNWP

🙏🙏🙏

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

🙏❤️🙏🏼 Prayers for her, the medical team and all those near and dear. WRWY Kris. ❤️

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

My heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with your mother and you in yeshuas name for complete comfort and healing🙏 🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏💜 AMENE.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Good vibes to you and your Mum.

My hubs uses a CPAP to stop his sleep Apnea, and snoring.... seems to be working. 😊

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I messed up and it is supposed to read Bpap, but yes, I know the CPap machines TY and God Bless!!!

(1) Show this thread

Please God, heal Kris' mother. Remove the infections and be the healing physician she needs.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Sending love, light and prayers Kris. 🙏❤️
God bless mom and you all.