🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

OMG... I used to LOVE it here, but I am getting sooooo tired of the flipping feed and the slowness loading and it drains my battery... HELP!

I LOVE my AU Fam, but I'm seriously having a hard time being on here anymore...πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

What can I do to fix this???πŸ™‹

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I am on twitter also. I go back and forth. Twitter does not have the content I find on AU. Twitter is still being censored quite a bit. Better than it was before, but twitter jail is still a thing. Lot's of people's personal thoughts and the same retweets of the latest happenings, it's fast, but in my personal opinion, it doesn't hold a candle to AU! But it's nice to have best of both worlds..

Note: My remedy to avoid the "spinning" is when I tap on "following" and select an anon, I don't use back arrow to go to another anon. . I tap the "three dots", hit "following" again, and select another anon. That method avoids the "spinning" on my phone and I just have a free Verizon Android phone and no cell signal. Have to use wi-fi at home. AU is gold! Don't abandon. Hold the line!

Yep, I agree...I am starting a new Twatter account and staying here as well.. I'm going to be LadyQakeThe on Twatter...

Look for me soon.. LOL and thanks for the advice..πŸ™ŒπŸ’ž

In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it