🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

OMG... I used to LOVE it here, but I am getting sooooo tired of the flipping feed and the slowness loading and it drains my battery... HELP!

I LOVE my AU Fam, but I'm seriously having a hard time being on here anymore...πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

What can I do to fix this???πŸ™‹

I am on twitter also. I go back and forth. Twitter does not have the content I find on AU. Twitter is still being censored quite a bit. Better than it was before, but twitter jail is still a thing. Lot's of people's personal thoughts and the same retweets of the latest happenings, it's fast, but in my personal opinion, it doesn't hold a candle to AU! But it's nice to have best of both worlds..

Note: My remedy to avoid the "spinning" is when I tap on "following" and select an anon, I don't use back arrow to go to another anon. . I tap the "three dots", hit "following" again, and select another anon. That method avoids the "spinning" on my phone and I just have a free Verizon Android phone and no cell signal. Have to use wi-fi at home. AU is gold! Don't abandon. Hold the line!

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication

Yep, I agree...I am starting a new Twatter account and staying here as well.. I'm going to be LadyQakeThe on Twatter...

Look for me soon.. LOL and thanks for the advice..πŸ™ŒπŸ’ž