Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Watering the garden

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Ahhh I think my brain garbage disposal is on the blink. Maybe I need a shot of scotch before bed!!🤔😵‍💫

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Pretty amazing, thanks for sharing. New discoveries and wonders of our amazing bodies. Possibilities here for lots of brain and neurological Cures. Who knew our brains were "flushed" to get rid of toxins through our spinal fluid? 👍🙏🤔😯

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

delete before bedtime
practice it's worth it dr arba

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Maybe that’s why we’ve often been told to ‘sleep on it, it will look different in the morning’. It’s been true for me, I seem to always have a clearer look at the situation in the morning. 😊👍

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

That makes perfect sense! 👍👍😊🤔

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

That's super-cool! And "Clearing cache" is what it's doing! :)

What on earth? This is a new happening. I wouldn't give it a moments thought if VK hadn't associated himself with it. Who's Massimo? Anybody know anything about him/her?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Too funny!