Besides the fact that I live 6 miles away from East Palestine, I also work for a Railroad construction contractor. No, we have not worked on this line. How on earth have they resumed trains running on these tracks? Do you have any idea how contaminated ballast (stone) has to be handled? It takes hazmat disposal just for ballast with hydraulic fluid spills or brake dust. FOR REAL.

Only people mentioned by @ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

Well. That would explain how they were getting normal air readings…until a train passed by and the air numbers jumped. I wasn’t sure how that was happening until you posted this. They haven’t cleaned any of it up.

TUHLE JSEM ANI NECHTĚL VYNÉST NA SVĚTLO BOŽÍ 🙈🤣🤣🤣

JEDNOU JSEM NALIL VODU DO OSTŘIKOVAČŮ DO BRZDOVKY.

PROTOŽE JENOM ŠKODOVKA TO MÁ ROZLIŠENÝ MODROU,
U MAZDY JSOU VOBĚ VÍČKA... NO PROSTĚ KLASICKÉ PETROLHEAD KAREN🙈🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/zpRwkl4onW0

Sowing seeds of light and love

this kind of says it all!

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Thanks for keeping us updated as to the real story. It's great to have "boots on the ground" giving us the truth.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

I'm trying but be certain I have no idea what the "truth" is. Just calling it as I see it in person. I don't know if it's good guys shining a light on BS or bad guys ignoring it hoping hundreds of people die because they say it's safe. I'm clueless but definitely know the locals aren't the ones screaming on the internet.

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

The Deep State has to keep its Fentanyl delivery going on Train and Human Trafficking! They accomplished what they came for! Poisoned water food supply for decades to come and population control! For hundreds of miles or more! I’m ready to take DC out if Supreme Court Doesn’t!

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

DOWN WITH THE MSM AND THEIR LIES HEARD TRUMP WAS GOING TO SHOW UP DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

I saw Trump mentioned that on Truth but haven't seen any details of his visit yet.

(1) Show this thread