I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I've been fighting for a while...

I'm ready for it to end.

https://twitter.com/Divinedirtclod/status/1296871056586620929?s=19

We all are, but I truly believe we are close. Many people reporting their mortgages and school loans were paid off. Bank of America CEO says we are heading for a financial collapse and we KNOW the gold-backed USN have been sent to the banks. SCOTUS hearing the Brunson case, which I think might just do it. They know if they don't decide correctly, they will also be guilty of treason. Hang in there, Christ has this. BTW, he actually is here on earth right now.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
"Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, in the secret chambers; believe not.
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be" Mt24:24-27

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light" 2Cor11:14

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him" Rev1:7

clouds = ALL the Holy angels
Christ's coming will be the biggest event this earth has ever experienced.

His feet will not touch the ground.

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord" 1Th

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

I believe he is here already. Not everything in the bible is truthful.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

I believe he is here already. Not everything in the bible is truthful.

(2) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication