I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I've been fighting for a while...

I'm ready for it to end.

https://twitter.com/Divinedirtclod/status/1296871056586620929?s=19

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

🙏

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

❤️Right here for you brother🙏🏻✨🕊prayers going up❤️🤗

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Thank You.

Is not enough.

I am indebted to you, by choice. I'll be praying for you!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Double D, Jesus has NOT brought you thru all you been thru to then NOT see you to the end of this. We are cracked in ways hopefully most people aren’t, but that also means we know just how BIG OUR GOD IS. When I get low I watch the LORD speak thru Kim Clement & to hear HIS promises over America and humanity fills my soul with light. I am trying to work on me during this time. The Qigong videos on YouTube are helping with physical stress. They are easy. And then prayer & reading our Bibles. The hardest thing for me is to rest. I want to fight 24/7. The Lord is working on me to leave it with him, so I can turn of my fight/ flight response. The past has made it hard for me to turn loose. I know God has won! He is just trying to get me to loosen my grip and watch HIM work. And it is going to be glorious Double D! So you rest & work on shedding the physical burden of all this with some Qigong. Relaxes the mind. Then I can focus on Jesus better.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

I'm gonna print and frame this and read it every morning.

Thank You.

That hits hard...in a good way.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

In response ECM Arizona to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Hope you're ok! Prayers going up.
✨🙏🏼✨

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Ok is like normal...a relative term.

I've been better, and I've been way worse.

No compmaints. All Glory to Abba Father.
#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Are you ok? Sending ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I'm alive.

God's still on the throne.

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

For you and every child who has ever been harmed, I pray for your continued and never ending strength, absolute and unconditional love to be poured out onto you, and when the time comes, for a front row seat next to the Throne. In Jesus name, Amen.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Pray for the Children.

Pray for the hunted...

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🙏🙏
😢😢😢

In response connie wright to her Publication

Don't shed tears.

Get angry and fight for the kiddos.

https://twitter.com/Divinedirtclod/status/1296871056586620929?s=19

(1) Show this thread

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

Praying for you! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Julie Que to her Publication

Thank You.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

Prayers for you buddy!! Hang in there for the grand finale, it’s going to be worth it!🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response X__ Coastie to his Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Use Them! There will be more and more of them!!!
Love You Thank You

In response garm hava to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread